Depot Manager required.
We run our business like a private company. There are a set of supervisors that run the AM Shift, who have an AM Manager as their boss. We have a set of PM Supervisors that run the PM shift, who have a PM Manager as their boss. We have a PUD Fleet that runs out of the depot. We have a breezeway for all of our loading and unloading of vehicles. We also have a small section of 3PL.
We are looking for a person to run it all. It runs perfectly now.
We have an outstanding service record.
You must be a leader!
You will need to be a fastidious person, with a high eye for detail.
If your a star on the rise and definitely a leader please apply!
Major responsibilities include:
- Manage the distribution of freight on a day-to-day basis.
- Manage 50 staff of AM shift and 50 staff on PM shift
- Manage freight movement through interstate and regional agents
- Achieve and maintain high levels of safety and security
- Sound working knowledge and previous experience in AM and PM transport operations.
- Ensuring freight security and scanning protocols are adhered to.
- Maintain and seek to improve quality procedures within the workplace.
- Ability to interact positively with both external and internal customers and the national teams
- LEADERSHIP IS A MUST – YOU EITHER HAVE IT OR YOU DON’T.
- Demonstrate prior experience in transport logistics.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Time management and problem-solving skills.
- Comfortable working in a high-pressure, deadline-driven organisation.
- Exposure to WHS, Industrial Relations, and CoR.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Provide quality end to end service of our supply chain.
Forward your resume today to apply for this position.
"*" indicates required fields