Allied Express Australia’s largest independently owned courier, taxi truck and express freight company is currently looking for a highly motivated PM Operations Supervisor for our express freight operations based in Bankstown Aerodrome.
About the role:
- Full-Time Salary Based Roll
- Monday to Friday 2pm onwards
As a PM Operations Supervisor, you will be assisting the PM Operations Manager by leading teams within the warehouse to ensure that processes are completed to the highest standard. This will include overseeing the work of people within your respective team, ensuring all tasks are completed efficiently and within set times. You will be a leader and ensure cross-communication between your team, other supervisors within the warehouse and your manager.
To be successful in this role, your previous experience and skills must include:
- Working with and navigating Depot Staff.
- Overseeing and managing processes within the warehouse.
- The ability to multi-task, adapt to the changing needs, and work within a team environment.
- The ability to read, write and speak English proficiently.
- Basic computer skills advantageous
- Adhere to safe work practices and procedures.
- Communication skills with management
- Attention to detail and ability to complete set tasks.
- Have a “Positive – Can Do” Attitude.
- Be prepared to perform manual handling tasks – sorting freight, loading, and unloading trucks.
An attractive annual salary package is on offer to the right candidate based on your experience and knowledge. There are also career paths available for those individuals with ability, desire and a passion to succeed in a fast-paced operation.
Every day at Allied is different and there is plenty of room to grow your logistics career here. If you’re hungry to move up, then this is the place for you!
"*" indicates required fields