Allied Express are one of Australia’s largest express transport businesses, commencing operations in 1978. We offer a broad range of express transport solutions under the one roof from metropolitan courier and taxi trucks, to intra and interstate road and air services, with storage and pick pack warehousing facilities, supported by leading edge technology, strong operational expertise and focused customer service.
We sprint rather than walk, with a great culture, based on team interaction and knowledge sharing to get the job done!
As part of our search for the right person to lead our state sales team, we have already successfully introduced strong industry leaders into their roles and are now looking specifically for a leader who can demonstrate success within the courier, taxi truck and specialised logistics field.
Your knowledge and experience in this area will enable you to hit the ground running as they bring on new business from both their own sourcing and from business generated opportunities that present themselves to you and your team.
The primary responsibility of this role is to build, captain, & coach an intimate team of Business Development Executives who are generating new business in our courier, taxi truck and specialised logistics services.
You will be responsible for managing the growth of business in this area and ensuring your team are equipped with the skills and strategies to continuously uncover and capture additional new business revenue for the business in order to meet and exceed current and future goals.
- Manage, lead, coach and develop the sales team
- Ensure KPIs are met by each individual and the team in order to hit goals
- Manage performance of each individual and address gaps through coaching and mentoring
- Assist the team and develop strategies to identify and close new opportunities for the state
- Liaise and collaborate with other state managers and teams to facilitate the generation of new business across the network
- Utilise CRM and other data to ensure optimum productivity of the team in both activity and revenue generation
- Identify areas of improvement/development within the business that assists with new business generation
To secure this great role; you’ll need the following:
- Previous experience as a Sales Manager in courier, taxi truck and specialised logistics
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
- Ability to quickly identify opportunities for revenue generation and create /implement strategies to achieve them
- Ability to analyse sales performance and report appropriately and clearly to senior management
- Commercial awareness to constantly identify new areas of opportunity across the business
We have been advertising for this role for a few months now! However, we are after the BEST! If you think you are the BEST Sales Manager then APPLY NOW! We want to talk to you.
Apply now to join #TeamAllied
"*" indicates required fields